Your Career at GE
As a leading Digital Industrial Company, we have a unique perspective and resources to help solve problems. How will new transportation technologies impact the world we live in? Join the conversation.
Fuel your drive, ignite your passion
We are on the look-out for all people passionate about Aviation.
Learn and adapt to win at our unique facility
Having all the functions under one roof makes GE Aviation Czech a unique place even within the whole GE Aviation division. Our facility in Prague offers everything from engine design, component production to assembly and testing for both new makes and overhauls including sales and service organization. Thanks to bringing all of our expertise together we can iterate faster and remain highly competitive.
We empower and inspire each other
At GE Aviation Czech we build diverse teams from all over the world. Our environment provides high-standard conditions, unparalleled on the entire Czech market and helps cultivate natural leaders and train true game changers.
Today, we have over 400 people from various mechanical branches working with us. As we continue to develop and service more turboprop engines, we need more new colleagues, specifically to our R&D and production departments.
World-class education at your fingertips
How it works at GE?
Our single brand ties together our diverse businesses, offerings, and capabilities. A united GE provides clarity to the world about our expertise. Founded by Thomas Alva Edison in 1892, today there are 300,000 employees working in 175 countries. We are able to bring valuable resources to our workplaces and communities.
Investments with impact
- We invest 1B USD annually in education and economic development.
- We are rated the #1 employer for business leaders, thanks to our leadership development program.
- We have seven global research centers where we prototype and build things that were once believed impossible.
- We created a digital environment called Predix that connects and analyses big data made by people and machines for better and faster decision making.
- With Ecomagination, we are able to adjust processes and products to minimize environmental impact.
- Our extensive global customer base creates an ideal environment for continuous feedback and improvement. This helps us deliver a superior product and support experience for our customers.
- We motivate each other and power ourselves with energy to become the best Digital Industrial Company.
When growing at GE, not even the sky is a limit
The way we see it, Care is an important component of Career. We care about hiring and keeping experienced and talented people. Integrity, honesty and open communication are cornerstones of our approach to help employees succeed. As employees gain knowledge, skills and experience, they are invited to help move our new technologies onto the next level through GE's access to worldwide leaders in engineering and aviation.
We also offer employees the opportunity to develop their verbal and written communication skills in English, and professional development in the areas of leadership, quality, safety, operations and project management in cooperation with a development department in Poland and several R&D centers in the USA. For some, we offer a chance to go abroad to put theory into practice (e.g., internships, contracts, conferences).